A Q&A with Dr. David Goodman about Physician Workforce
Dr. David Goodman has researched physician workforce issues for over 10 years at Dartmouth's Center for the Evaluative Clinical Sciences. He is a professor of pediatrics and of community and family medicine. For more about Goodman and his work, click here.
- Is the U.S. facing a physician shortage?
- Do more doctors mean better care?
- Are there specialties that have too few or too many doctors?
- When physicians come to the U.S. from developing countries, is that a problem?
- What is all this talk about raising the Medicare GME cap?
- What is the Dartmouth Health Workforce Program?
- What's your next project?
If you'd like to offer feedback about this article, we'd welcome getting your comments at DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.
This article may not be reproduced or reposted without permission. To inquire about permission, contact DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.