- What is palliative care?
- How does hospice care differ from palliative care?
- If a patient receives palliative care, does it mean that her doctors think she is going to die?
- Would you explain why palliative care has been descibed as just good medical care?
- How did you get interested in palliative medicine?
- Would you describe a patient and their family who benefited from palliative care?
- Why did you choose Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center?
- How are palliative care services reimbursed?
- How do other disciplines integrate with palliative care?
- What services does palliative care provide?
If you'd like to offer feedback about this article, we'd welcome getting your comments at DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.
This article may not be reproduced or reposted without permission. To inquire about permission, contact DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.