Table of Contents
The magazine of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Geisel launches $250 million fundraising campaign
By Jennifer Durgin and Lauren Seidman
- Shouldering Responsibility for the Most Vulnerable Patients
- Stopping Diseases Before They Start
- Improving Cancer Care and Reducing Costs
- Rewriting the Rules of Patient Care
- An Alumnus Answers the Call to Heal Patients and Systems
STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS
Dartmouth Medicine seeks to convey the breadth and depth of the education, research, and patient-care and service activities of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. The magazine provides a place for members of the Geisel community to share their experiences and to learn about the experiences of others, and it hopes to inspire reflections on and conversations about vital issues in health care and medical education.
ART OF MEDICINE
Thinking Like a Doctor
By Susan Green
Geisel's progressive new preceptor model immerses medical students in clinical skill building.
The Koop Institute
By Tim Dean
Koop Institute investigators are challenging the status quo to advance public health.
- Geisel Students Celebrate Match Day Success
- Geisel Renews Partnership Agreement with Peruvian Hospital
- A Bridge to Primary Care for Rural Patients
- Faculty Notes
- Research Notes
If you'd like to offer feedback about Dartmouth Medicine, we'd welcome getting your comments at DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.