Table of Contents
The magazine of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
- Shouldering Responsibility for the Most Vulnerable Patients
- Stopping Diseases Before They Start
- Improving Cancer Care and Reducing Costs
- Rewriting the Rules of Patient Care
- An Alumnus Answers the Call to Heal Patients and Systems
Photo by Mark Washburn
STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS
Dartmouth Medicine seeks to convey the breadth and depth of the education, research, and patient-care and service activities of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. The magazine provides a place for members of the Geisel community to share their experiences and to learn about the experiences of others, and it hopes to inspire reflections on and conversations about vital issues in health care and medical education.
Geisel's progressive new preceptor model immerses medical students in clinical skill building.
Koop Institute investigators are challenging the status quo to advance public health.
- Geisel Students Celebrate Match Day Success
- Geisel Renews Partnership Agreement with Peruvian Hospital
- A Bridge to Primary Care for Rural Patients
- Faculty Notes
- Research Notes
ART OF MEDICINE
If you'd like to offer feedback about Dartmouth Medicine, we'd welcome getting your comments at DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.