Table of Contents
The magazine of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Four Geisel School of Medicine students are changing the way we see each other.
MD-MBA students seek to improve the clinical and business sides of medicine.
Geisel researchers are leading an international effort to create a sustainable mental health-care model in Colombia.
ART OF MEDICINE
Making Peace—For Maria Endrinal Topel (MALS'13), there are multiple ways to read a text.
Illustration by Kettenbach Lab
STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS
Dartmouth Medicine seeks to convey the breadth and depth of the education, research, and patient-care and service activities of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. The magazine provides a place for members of the Geisel community to share their experiences and to learn about the experiences of others, and it hopes to inspire reflections on and conversations about vital issues in health care and medical education.
- Duane Compton Named Dean of Geisel School of Medicine
- Q&A with Dean Compton
- Geisel Students Discover Their Future at Match Day
- Geisel Continues to Rank Among Nation's Top Medical Schools
- Surachai Supattapone Named Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Association of University Radiologists Honors Three Geisel Faculty
- O'Leary Receives Dartmouth MLK Social Justice Award
- Partnership Aims to Reduce New Hampshire's High Rate of Substance Abuse
- Heritable Cancer Risk: Q&A with Bradley Arrick, MD, PhD
- Deciphering the Codes of Cell Signaling in Cancer
- Chad Lewis ('20): Paying it Forward
—By Tim Dean
- Tamutenda Chidawanyika, MD-PhD student: Translating Science to Medicine—By Lori Ferguson
- Lucy Tompkins (Med'73): Solving Puzzles, Realizing a Dream
By Mandy Erickson
If you'd like to offer feedback about Dartmouth Medicine, we'd welcome getting your comments at DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.