Table of Contents
The magazine of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Steven Leach shares his vision for a Dartmouth-wide Cancer Center.
Dartmouth has long been at the forefront of cancer immunotherapy and continues to quickly move research from the lab to the clinic.
Dartmouth researchers and students are working with partners in Honduras to reduce the country's high cancer burden.
ART OF MEDICINE
I Rise—Nature is a never-ending source of inspiration for Sima Sadeghinejad '20.
Photo by Rob Strong
STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS
Dartmouth Medicine seeks to convey the breadth and depth of the education, research, and patient-care and service activities of the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. The magazine provides a place for members of the Geisel community to share their experiences and to learn about the experiences of others, and it hopes to inspire reflections on and conversations about vital issues in health care and medical education.
- Geisel Welcomes Class of '21
- Geisel Announces New Master's Degree in Health Data Science
- Joanne Conroy, MD, Named CEO, President of Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Unlocking Fentanyl's Grip on the Granite State
- Geisel Students Confront Granite State's Opioid Epidemic
- Gregory Ogrinc Named Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education at Geisel
- Geisel Researchers to Receive $1 Million Award for Comparative Outcomes Research
- Beyond the Books
If you'd like to offer feedback about Dartmouth Medicine, we'd welcome getting your comments at DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.