- Neurotransmitter expert is named chair of physiology
- Facts & Figures
- IOM panel issues mammography recommendations
- Goodman heads pediatric workforce initiative
- Class Day speakers commend a world view to DMS graduates
- New students: 210 matriculants in 8 programs
- Q: When is a desk more than a desk? A: Read on . . .
- NLM acquires papers of Dartmouth's Dr. Koop
- Anonymous donor gives $1 million to CECS
- Clinical Observation
- Student from Serbia brings ultrasound to his homeland
- Pain researcher DeLeo is third incumbent of Given Professorship
- Investigator Insight
- Two former DHMC section chiefs attain emeritus status
- DHMC is only center in New England to do new liver cancer therapy
- This Grey's Anatomy isn't gross—but it's a textbook case of a hit show
- Then & Now
- New on the bookshelf
- Media Mentions: DMS and DHMS in the news
- Worthy of Note: Honors, awards, appointments, etc.
- News Briefs
If you'd like to offer feedback about this article, we'd welcome getting your comments at DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.
This article may not be reproduced or reposted without permission. To inquire about permission, contact DartMed@Dartmouth.edu.